Top Reasons Academic Life Coaching is
AH-MAZING for Students
- The tools taught reduce stress by helping students create new habits, so goals can be reached.
- Coaching creates space for students to gain confidence and clarity about who they are and how they are uniquely gifted, which increases intrinsic motivation.
- Students gain the necessary tools and awareness to connect their choices and decisions with their values.
- When students are less stressed, more motivated and are making healthy choices based on their values, grades go up, relationships improve and students feel empowered to move confidently toward creating a fulfilling future.
Our youth and young adult program is for ages 14-21.
What is Academic Life Coaching?
Academic Life Coaching is a leadership development program specifically designed for students. Over the course of 10 one-hour sessions, students learn 32 coaching concepts/life skills that will benefit them for a lifetime.
Each student will focus on what is really important to him or her. It’s ok if they don’t know yet. The tools they will learn are designed to help them gain that confidence and self-awareness.
Why work with us?
We have many years of experience working with students on campuses, at conferences, and on spring and summer service projects in the US and beyond. We know how students think and what unique stresses they face day to day in the classroom and outside of it. Their world has been our world for much of our professional experience. As an ICF certified coaches we are not only passionate about helping students get where they want to go in life, but uniquely qualified to help them get there.
Academic Coaching Package Details:
With this 10-session package, students receive:
- The Academic Life Coaching workbook in paperback or as a digital PDF
- 10 one-hour coaching sessions by phone or web video conferencing
- Access to the TypeCoach communication system
Please get in touch with us to get started!